Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#81 ftn1975

ftn1975

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Is the digital audio out via usb which is now part of JB, also going to be integrated into the cm10/kexec builds?

#82 scottpole

scottpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Its running VERY well. 4G on boot. Battery has been remarkable (comparing to the latest kexec aokp build).

MMS not working. Tried the trick posted above and no luck. That seems to be the only fault with this build (unless you count the annoying capacitive buttons being on all the time) but amazing job by the developers on this one.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Check then uncheck auto brightness. This will fix the backlight for the soft keys staying on.

#83 scottpole

scottpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Running very stable here. Pushed the stock .211 deodexed launcher into system via root explorer swapped permissions and installed fine. This ROM is so smooth. So pumped to have a jelly bean experience on my MAXX. Stable data so far and running great. Thank you so much DHACKER and HASHCODE and to all others who made all this possible in any way.

• DemoManMLS likes this

#84 dshu

dshu

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSanford, Maine
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Stock CM10 Build/9/24...data is working great..mms working here, so is camera. Rom is fast. Thank you Devs

#85 Pirate Chef

Pirate Chef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

I'm not sure I follow -- I thought the camera used auto-focus by default unless you touched the screen to set focus? Is it the case that when manually setting focus (via touch) the flash doesn't work?

Sorry manual focus. When I tap the screen I get a flash on stock 24. Not when I take a picture though.

Does anyone have wifi tether working? I can't get it to work.

A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S. Thompson

#86 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

Will verizons visual voicemail work with cm10 ? I'm willing to bet its not.. any info would be great, thanks!

#87 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Sorry manual focus. When I tap the screen I get a flash on stock 24. Not when I take a picture though.

Does anyone have wifi tether working? I can't get it to work.

Go to settings/ more (directly under data usuage) then click on portable wifi hotspot there you go.. all done.. works flawless.. I tether my PC's and ps3 all day long... no issues... enjoy

#88 Pirate Chef

Pirate Chef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

Go to settings/ more (directly under data usuage) then click on portable wifi hotspot there you go.. all done.. works flawless.. I tether my PC's and ps3 all day long... no issues... enjoy

Got it thanks

A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S. Thompson

#89 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

does anyone know if the updated Apex is work with this now yet?

#90 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

does anyone know if the updated Apex is work with this now yet?

The apex problem was with apex itself, not with these ROMs. I believe the dev posted a corrected version along with an apology.

XT912 - STS Dev's AOKP JB Alpha
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#91 taha

taha

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Stock 9/24 build - Data worked fine out of the box. Apex works fine (it was never the rom, just a bad release of Apex). Haven't played with MMS or the camera much. Google Now is pretty nice. I still need to personalize it a bit before daily use, so back on my non-safe install until I have more time.

Thanks for the easy build links and instructions; my first custom rom. Flashing was not nearly as painful as I expected, the Safestrap thread instructions were great. And I love that you can do whatever you want on one side, toggle a menu option and be back to your normally setup and working phone in a few minutes.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#92 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

The apex problem was with apex itself, not with these ROMs. I believe the dev posted a corrected version along with an apology.

Yes I have been running my older backed up version, was wondering if anyone had found a work around for it considering that the update was to make it better for JB. but thanks for the quick response.

#93 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

Yes I have been running my older backed up version, was wondering if anyone had found a work around for it considering that the update was to make it better for JB. but thanks for the quick response.

There has been another update. Seems to work fine now, no fc

CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#94 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

There has been another update. Seems to work fine now, no fc

Funny I just saw that on android spin and just finished installing it and so far no issues!

#95 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

Apex has updated to 1.3.1 which fixes the FC issue. You are completely safe to use it now.

#96 scottpole

scottpole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

On stock CM10 9/24 I lost call audio. Not sure if the person on the other end could hear me. However I called my work phone and it rang so the call was going through just couldn't hear it ringing through the phone speaker. No worries though thanks to safestrap. I tested speakerphone and Bluetooth to see if I could hear anything as well and it was a no go. I'm sure a cache wipe would have solved the issue I didn't think about it before I restored my original system. I'll give it a whirl when I get home tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#97 darkcomartist

darkcomartist

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Running Stock 9/24 rom. Only things not working for me are the flash on the camera and foxfi for tethering. Other than that all is well.

#98 carracerz14

carracerz14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

Flash didn't work for me either on the 9/22 build I believe it was. It worked when you tapped the screen to focus, just not when you took a picture. I believe it was the stock build

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

#99 darkcomartist

darkcomartist

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

I found that removing foxfi and just using the mobile hotspot that comes with the rom replaces foxfi but now I'm noticing that google now won't allow me to give it verbal instructions although I can type them up. Is anyone else having this issue? 9/24 rom stock

#100 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

Running Stock 9/24 rom. Only things not working for me are the flash on the camera and foxfi for tethering. Other than that all is well.

Use the built in WiFi hotspot.... menu/settings/more (under data usage)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users