Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#461 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

I use the leaked 4.2 camera and the flash works

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#462 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Wait..... WHAT?????

Got a link? Lots of folks are looking for flash!

#463 atwalker

atwalker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Here is a link for the 4.2 camera and gallery.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#464 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Here is a link for the 4.2 camera and gallery.

Installed on Stock 11/16 with 4.2 Gapps.

Flash is not working.

#465 sic0048

sic0048

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

It has worked before when focusing, but not actually when taking the picture. If you aren't paying attention, you would assume the flash was working because it does come on. Are you sure it is working while the image is being taken?

#466 sic0048

sic0048

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

I just wanted to give props to the developers out there working on this. I justed got a Razr Maxx for my wife (I have a Galaxy Nexus). I had a little to learn about this phone and savestrap, etc, but I loaded up this ROM and it is working great for her. I love JB on my GN, so I was very happy to see some JB based ROMs on the Razr Maxx. Keep up the good work!

#467 djg5125

djg5125

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Installed the newest stock JB CM10 today and I cannot get my data to work. I installed the data fix and that also didn't seem to work either. I also noticed that my phone doesn't see my internal storage no my external SD card. I did all this using Safestrap 2.11, and I read that in order to get around this problem you have to use the beta 3.0 version.

Does anyone know what could be up with my data? It seems there's a lot of people who were able to get this working but for some reason I can't. I think I will rollback to ICS until I can figure out how to fix it.

Any help is appreciated.

#468 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Installed the newest stock JB CM10 today and I cannot get my data to work. I installed the data fix and that also didn't seem to work either. I also noticed that my phone doesn't see my internal storage no my external SD card. I did all this using Safestrap 2.11, and I read that in order to get around this problem you have to use the beta 3.0 version.

Does anyone know what could be up with my data? It seems there's a lot of people who were able to get this working but for some reason I can't. I think I will rollback to ICS until I can figure out how to fix it.

Any help is appreciated.

You answered your own problem, YOU NEED SAFESTRAP 3.05 to run the latest stuff, it is a MAJOR change from safestrap 2.11 the newer ROMs REQUIRE it.

#469 pjohanse

pjohanse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

You answered your own problem, YOU NEED SAFESTRAP 3.05 to run the latest stuff, it is a MAJOR change from safestrap 2.11 the newer ROMs REQUIRE it.

I have 2.11 and everything works fine. I would try to re-download and flash again

#470 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

I will check, but with the 4.2 camera I see the flash in pictures with flash set for always on... Updated my torrent "1stopShop" with the camera and more that I use on my D4, OG RAZR and GNEX running CM10
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#471 atwalker

atwalker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Any one having issues with camera force close after moving the files in DCIM? It worked for a little while and now it doesn't fix the issue. I also ran a permissions fix. Running STOCK CM 10 11/16 with 4.2 camera. and 10/11 gapps.

#472 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Has this build been orphaned? It's been a while since we've seen an update. (Not asking "when." Just asking "If?")

#473 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Has this build been orphaned? It's been a while since we've seen an update. (Not asking "when." Just asking "If?"

I know it was set aside as Hashcode and Dhacker29 focused there efforts on Jellybean on the RAZR HD, here's to hoping they return to it. :unsure:

#474 perfoliate

perfoliate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Has this build been orphaned? It's been a while since we've seen an update. (Not asking "when." Just asking "If?"

Well the devs have been busy working on other devices, plus i imagine there isn't much left they can improve on until we get a jellybean leak to work with to fix some of the last remaining kernel related issues like camera flash and screen rotation bug.

#475 perfoliate

perfoliate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I bet we'll see a new build as soon as that happens

• jcarlosfox likes this

#476 omster

omster

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

Does anyone have or know of a QR Code reader that will work with this ROM?

#477 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hashcode is starting a new thread for CM10.1 so head on over there. Thanks everyone for the support while I ran this thread.
  • deejay1111 likes this

#478 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

CM10 Lives!!!!

12/9 Stock build is up. I won't have time until later today to try it so if there's any noticeable changes feel free to post them.

#479 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

12/9 stock. Smooth install. Nothing immediately noticed as new. BT still unusable. Video camera wonky. Screen rotation wonky. No flash on camera. Still boots into GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) rather than LTE/CDMA auto (PRL). Still preferable to Verizon ICS.

After half a day of hard use, I've had no issues, and it is very stable, and there have been no UI force closes. Very nice. Very stable.

Whatever is in this build is "under the hood"....and appreciated!

#480 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

12/9 Stock. 12 hours later.

Battery life is unchanged, maybe worse, but it is a fresh install. At 13% remaining. Usage was 2 phone calls, light data. Battery monitor says 24% of that was the screen, the rest 73% was Apps. 22% Kernel, 25% Opera Mobil, 11% Android System.

YouTube works! (I'd not been able to see anything for a while. Not sure if it was data, or even the phone vs. Verizon.)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users