Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#441 0145ethan

0145ethan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

didn't work for me... :( why does it seem like I'm the only one without a working camera?

Have you tried other camera apps? What about moving the DCIM directory to the external sd? The problem is with gallery, anyone checked on the gallery permissions to make sure they are correct?

#442 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Have you tried other camera apps? What about moving the DCIM directory to the external sd? The problem is with gallery, anyone checked on the gallery permissions to make sure they are correct?

If you have any videos taken with the blur camera, they will cause the gallery to fc. If you move them from the dcim folder to another folder (I just named mine videos) the gallery will work fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#443 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

If you have any videos taken with the blur camera, they will cause the gallery to fc. If you move them from the dcim folder to another folder (I just named mine videos) the gallery will work fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

oh wow, that should be my issue. I will move my videos elsewhere and see what happens

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH! CAMERA WORKS

#444 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

has anyone gotten photo sphere to work on the 4.2 Gapps?

#445 atwalker

atwalker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

CM 10 Stock 11/16 posted

#446 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

CM 10 Stock 11/16 posted

Edited to delete my NooB reply.

#447 drossean

drossean

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Yeah it's on Goo

#448 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

Yeah it's on Goo

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

EDITED to remove a NooB reply.

#449 txkssnapper

txkssnapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR MAXX HD, tf300t

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

Yeah it's on Goo

You linked to the GSM Razr Version. It won't work on the Verizon Razr.

This is the CDMA Version:

#450 drossean

drossean

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

oh jeez...I just got done transferring it to my phone and was about to reboot...lol...thanks for the save!

That's what I get for staying up for two days :/

#451 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Main post updated with the Stock 11/16 build. Doesn't look like much has changed since the last build going by STS Dev on Twitter. dhacker and Hashcode has been busy working on the RAZR M and RAZR HD lately as well.

#452 crbdenver

crbdenver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Twitter:ChuckBanning

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Main post updated with the Stock 11/16 build. Doesn't look like much has changed since the last build going by STS Dev on Twitter. dhacker and Hashcode has been busy working on the RAZR M and RAZR HD lately as well.

Hope that doesn't mean dev is going to stop for the Maxx, really need Bluetooth :(

#453 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hope that doesn't mean dev is going to stop for the Maxx, really need Bluetooth :(

No they aren't done with our Razr's. They are just more focused on the M and HD right now. Once we get some kind of JB leak for the Razr (Spyder/XT912) then we should see stuff like BT working properly since dhacker and hashcode will have a proper JB kernel and drivers to work with.

#454 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Stock 11/16.

May not have much "new" but smooth and stable.

#455 lifeisgood

lifeisgood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Has anybody else had trouble the "show widgets before unlock" function? For me it just skips the widgets and moved right to the pattern screen after pressing the power button, even if the option is checked.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#456 drossean

drossean

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

I'm getting much better battery life on this build. No FC yet either. Data does seem to be blinking in and out a lot when I look a battery usage but it took a few days to stabilize on the last build too so i will wait and see. Havent had any lockscreen issues yet...

#457 lostsoul01

lostsoul01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationFrom the dark shadows of Texas
  • Current Device(s):OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

I installed this and ran it for about 8 hours today and I really didn't see to many bugs. Sms wouldn't download on stock message app. Over all it is pretty cool. Can't wait for official JB for razr maxx... Awesome job keep it up and thank you!!!

#458 CptSashimi

CptSashimi

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X & Nexus 7

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

thanks a lot guys. i've been out of the rom game for a little while and decided to try this out.
ss3.05 is great. works like a charm. i installed 11/16 stock with the 4.2 gapps and everything is running great. screen rotation is kinda weird, i guess you would call it sluggish, but i love the rom.
keep up the great work...

#459 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

I installed this and ran it for about 8 hours today and I really didn't see to many bugs. Sms wouldn't download on stock message app. Over all it is pretty cool. Can't wait for official JB for razr maxx... Awesome job keep it up and thank you!!!

Actually, what you probably REALLY want is for the CM10 version based on Official JB for Razr Maxx HD. The builds these guys put out are far superior to any stock OS you will get from your carrier - especially if your carrier is Verizon. Also, what Google may have to take OUT of the OS from time to time because of some silly lawsuit filed by the Big Red Fruit, can be put back in through these builds.

So, what we get here is not necessarily what you can use as a stop gap until the official version comes out - but instead a BETTER version of what the official version.

Just my Sunday $0.02.....loving Stock 11/16 with GAPPS 4.2

#460 osukef

osukef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

I've been following this topic/build since early September, and even though there are some gripes (BT, camera flash, screen rotation) that won't go away until we get a leak with a JB kernal designed for the RAZR specifically (Kexec is nice, but not yet fully-baked), this has become my daily driver. Stock 11/16 has been by far the smoothest for me thus far. Clean animations in apps that didn't look so pretty in earlier builds (ex. Winamp) and no more audio issues.

Many thanks to the OP, hand dhacker. This community is the #1 reason I'm passionate about Android.
  • DemoManMLS likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users