Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#421 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

so am I the only one that can't get camera working on stock? just got today's build and it still doesn't work

Working for me with the stock camera app. However Camera ICS+ doesn't work.

Something also to keep in mind folks is that many of the current issues are more then likely to be around until some kind of Jelly Bean leak emerges for the RAZR. Most of the issues right now steam from not having Jelly Bean drivers for the RAZR so hashcode and dhacker are doing their best using their knowledge along with the existing ICS drivers. If any of the current issues such as Bluetooth phone calls gets fixed trust me I will update the main post. Until then pretty much assume those issues on each new build aren't fixed.

#422 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Working for me with the stock camera app. However Camera ICS+ doesn't work.

Something also to keep in mind folks is that many of the current issues are more then likely to be around until some kind of Jelly Bean leak emerges for the RAZR. Most of the issues right now steam from not having Jelly Bean drivers for the RAZR so hashcode and dhacker are doing their best using their knowledge along with the existing ICS drivers. If any of the current issues such as Bluetooth phone calls gets fixed trust me I will update the main post. Until then pretty much assume those issues on each new build aren't fixed.

I wonder how I'd get stock camera to work then. it FCs and freezes. what Gapps you using?

#423 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

I wonder how I'd get stock camera to work then. it FCs and freezes. what Gapps you using?

Have you tried a wipe data/ factory reset?
Have you updated to the latest safestrap? I know some builds require SS 3.0+

#424 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Stock 11/10 Gapps 7/26

My camera works great, albeit with no flash

Anyone contemplating a factory data reset should look into Titanium Backup's new feature that creates an installable zip to backup and reinstall your apps and data.

#425 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Stock 11/10

I had previously posted that my BT would randomly come on as a bug. Not true.

I have some "profiles" running in the background that I just noticed I had set to turn the BT on.

So, to the developers, sorry about the false bug report. (I've edited prior posts so that users don't worry about a bug that does not exist.)

#426 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

Have you tried a wipe data/ factory reset?
Have you updated to the latest safestrap? I know some builds require SS 3.0+

I've been using SS3 for a while now. I had to literally fastboot back to stock because I tried to install SS3 on CM10. I've factory reset before that too.

#427 Pokelover980

Pokelover980

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

so am I the only one that can't get camera working on stock? just got today's build and it still doesn't work

I can get camera working, but I can't get the camcorder to work. Every time I try to record video, Gallery FC's while trying to save it. I'm on 11/1, so I'll update to 11/10 and see if that changes anything, but it hasn't worked in a while for me. I've tried wiping data, I'm on the 7/26 gapps, and I've downloaded the media_profiles.xml file that people say works for them.

#428 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

I can get camera working, but I can't get the camcorder to work. Every time I try to record video, Gallery FC's while trying to save it. I'm on 11/1, so I'll update to 11/10 and see if that changes anything, but it hasn't worked in a while for me. I've tried wiping data, I'm on the 7/26 gapps, and I've downloaded the media_profiles.xml file that people say works for them.

This is a known issue and the behavior you describe is expected. Not a bug. Just the way it is for now.

#429 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

guys. haven't figured out my camera issues, but try out the new 4.2 Gapps. works perfectly fine with this rom. even includes the new camera app with photosphere

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#430 Pokelover980

Pokelover980

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

This is a known issue and the behavior you describe is expected. Not a bug. Just the way it is for now.

Odd, I thought I had read earlier in the thread that people were reporting that the camcorder was working on the stock build so long as you didn't use the new gapps or the FFC. I guess I can manage, though, I don't really need to record video that often anyways.

#431 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

mind pointing me to the media_profiles.xml file? That might be my problem....

#432 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

guys. haven't figured out my camera issues, but try out the new 4.2 Gapps. works perfectly fine with this rom. even includes the new camera app with photosphere

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ok. This is strange. I installed this version of GAPPS.

1) Camera interface is very different.
2) Flash does NOT work.
3) Not real stable... Got a couple of UI stopped working warnings.
4) The VIDEO CAMERA WORKS. I recorded a video.

Go figure.

#433 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

could anyone with a working camera give me their build.prop or something?

#434 beaton3344

beaton3344

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm on 10-29 build installed a week ago and worked perfect now camera wont work. Installed camera MX and worked. Is it something that updated when phone is download and sync with Google.. may not be current build issue. Could be way off but just a thought.

#435 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I'm making an update.zip using TiBu. I love this app... going to Factory reset and re-flash yesterday's build w/ the 4.2 gapps.....hopefully that helps my camera

#436 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

just factory reset and re-installed CM10 stock....camera still FCs...... >:(

#437 drossean

drossean

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

The only way I have ever been able to get camera to work on any of these builds is to NOT install gapps...just install the ROM and let Google restore apps from my account. Still have the expected bugs, but I don't get the gallery FC when I do it that way. I have tried with all versions of gapps and get the same FC. I'm downloading the new build now and will try installing the new gapps, so we'll see...

For flash I just use the Zoom Camera FX (which I purchased years ago) and leave the flash on so it's on when I open the camera. **actually the setting for Zoom is 'torch' on the flash, that way it stays on all the time including when the picture is taken**

#438 hddeuce60

hddeuce60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

I went to manage apps /all /gallery / and cleared data, now camera doesn't fc

#439 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Works great! Absolutely love this rom. One thing I noticed though is Facebook app push notices do not work. Was this already addressed?

#440 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

I went to manage apps /all /gallery / and cleared data, now camera doesn't fc

didn't work for me... :( why does it seem like I'm the only one without a working camera?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users