Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#401 markculton

markculton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Squeeze the top to the phone by the speaker area they're known for cutting out contacts inside or something

XT912 Simplex 1.3 - 64gb SD 8gb SD-ext

will try that. Thanks![Edit - tried squeezing the top and that worked. Thank you. Not happy that I can make it cut in and out when I squeeze the top. Might take it to Best Buy for an exchange.]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#402 sweetmeroy

sweetmeroy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

After this rom published at goo.im, I install it at the first time. very smooth and great at battery saving. But i can't use GPRS. The GPRS Service keeps disconnected in the phone info. And after trying all the possible ways, I stiil can't make it through. I'm using a CDMA sim card. Could you help me solving this?

#403 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

After this rom published at goo.im, I install it at the first time. very smooth and great at battery saving. But i can't use GPRS. The GPRS Service keeps disconnected in the phone info. And after trying all the possible ways, I stiil can't make it through. I'm using a CDMA sim card. Could you help me solving this?

You might make sure you post which version you are using.

I am on Stock 11/1.

I am losing 4G settings and have to change my phone back to 4G mode frequently. I use an app called LTE On/Off to reset my phone.

There is no "fix" other than try another OS, or wait for another update. It happens. Post your bugs here so the developer sees what is happening and then wait for the next update.

Part of the risk of using software that is being developed. Part of the fun too.

EDIT: Bluetooth does not randomly active. One if my "profiles" was doing it.

#404 Hashcode

Hashcode

King-Of-Code

• Developer
  • 227 posts
  • Twitter:Hashcode0f

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

There are quite a few "Toggles" for Mobile Data to play with now depending on your service provider. Please try turning each on/off and rebooting to see if this fixes your issues. And then report back with the findings.

#405 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Stock 11/1

OS has become increasingly something that can't be used. Incoming calls won't connect, and outgoing calls don't connect.

Data connection also won't stay on, and toggling options would not consistently allow data. For some reason it would switch over to GSM, rather than LTE CDMA.

So, back to 10/18 for a bit. Need a phone that makes and receives calls. This is my daily driver.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks.

#406 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

I can deal without the camera flash but since I use my phone media as my cars music source its kind of a pain to have to switch bluetooth off every time it rings. I may try creating a rule in Tasker to just disable the bluetooth when the phone rings if the ETA is real far out.

I just noticed that once I pair my car and media player to the phone that going into the Bluetooth section and then hit the settings button for the connection that there is a separate box to check for the phone and the media player so that I can remove the check box for the phone.

And, the next time the phone pairs to the car, it remembers your choice.

BUT.... All for naught.... If Blue Tooth is on, the phone won't work.

#407 Papasmurf

Papasmurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

There was an XML fix in one of the early posts. It worked until the new gapps. I'm on the 8/26 gapps though.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

XML fix? Where was that? I think I missed it.

I've got a Maxx son!

If DROID DOES..... then iDroid

#408 poisonzheng

poisonzheng

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Thanks a lot!
It's great!

#409 djwill4

djwill4

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

once bluetooth is working I will be back!

#410 brianwhite

brianwhite

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for this. I flashed a gsm one on accident last night and flashed to this version, the stock cm10 and working greatly so far. I use an app for security cameras that of course didn't work anymore when the ICS release hit my razr maxx. JellyBean ftw!! The app works flawlessly on cm10. I am forever grateful.

#411 RazrThin89

RazrThin89

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I love this ROM!! So smooth and almost perfect for me, wish I had franc facing video but I can manage. As for battery life, Some days it really sucks but others, it far out performs the stock ROM. Great work.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#412 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Ok, weekend is here, going to try Stock 11/1 again.

Observations:

1) Every reboot changes data to GSM / CDMA. It has to be changed back manually every time.

2) I had been reporting that Bluetooth turns itself on randomly. It does not. It was my own fault. BT stays off just fine. No bug here. That said, it is a known issue that Phone will not work with BT on.

3) Battery life is not as good as prior builds. Battery apps say it is the kernel eating up the power.

Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks.

#413 Papasmurf

Papasmurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

I have seen no real issues with the 11/1 build. My battery life is better than before and all I have are the stated bugs that cone with this build anyway. Just wish I had HD video recording and flash. I could live without BT for a little bit.

I've got a Maxx son!

If DROID DOES..... then iDroid

#414 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

In addition to the issues I noted above, I have found an ICS issue has found itself in the 11/1 Stock build that was not an issue before.

It is hard to describe, but many Verizon ICS updaters report that the auto-correct kind of goes nuts. You type one letter and words start completing and it is like a ghost is typing. Sometimes it goes away with a re-boot, or even just waiting a bit. What is odd is that I have auto-correct completely off, but when the bug starts, it does not matter. It just types random words.

Not complaining, mind you, just doing what I can to help identify issues and bugs.

#415 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Stock 11/10 build is up!

#416 sweetmeroy

sweetmeroy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

I just want to know the changelog of this version.
And could I simple install this rom over the 11/01 version?

#417 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

could I simple install this rom over the 11/01 version?

Yes, you can install right over Stock 11/01. I just did, and all is well.

I don't know about the change log. These builds seem incremental - tweaks - and tests of changes. Post your experiences here.

So far, so good.

#418 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Stock 11/10

Phone sets itself for GSM/CDMA on boot, must be reset to 4G each time. Data is stable.

ICS keyboard mystery auto-correct problem is gone.

Battery life seems better.

I read where MOTO is releasing Jelly Bean for the new Razr M. Maybe we will get some new tools to work with.

#419 jcarlosfox

jcarlosfox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

Anyone else having Pandora crash on Stock 12/10?

Edit: Never mind. Updated the AdFree application and all is well.

Edited by jcarlosfox, 10 November 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#420 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

so am I the only one that can't get camera working on stock? just got today's build and it still doesn't work

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users