Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#301 0145ethan

0145ethan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hmm interesting... well guess imma be doing alot mote wiping then

#302 Pokelover980

Pokelover980

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Can you guys try hitting your lock screen icon, letting the little circles ripple all the way and the animation fade. The try to unlock the device. I am getting screen freezes and then when I turn the screen off it won't come back on and I have to hard reboot. This has happened to me on a couple of custom ROMs and I just wanted to know if it was just the ROMs, base build, or my phone...

You're not alone on this, something similar happens to me as well. It's seemingly random though. I turn the screen off, and then it will just randomly vibrate as if I touched one of the capacitive keys and when I try to turn the screen back on it's so sluggish that I have to hard reboot because it takes several minutes (I'm not exaggerating here) just to detect me touching the screen.

#303 markculton

markculton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

So has anyone gotten the hd video recording to work? I tried to use the xml file that was provided but never could get the options to show up.

Sent from my RAZR running Stock CM10 Alpha

Did you make sure you set the permissions on the XML file? I made that mistake before.

sent from my Cm10 Razr

#304 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

New stock CM10 build is uploading right now. hashcode tells me it can be used on both Safestrap v2 and v3. Once its up I'll update the main post.

#305 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Google+:126robert@gmail.com
  • LocationWestern North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

New stock CM10 build is uploading right now. hashcode tells me it can be used on both Safestrap v2 and v3. Once its up I'll update the main post.

IS Safestrap 3 out??? I till have version 2. Could you post a link for 3 please?

#306 Mr.Rzr

Mr.Rzr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationThe InterWebz

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

IS Safestrap 3 out??? I till have version 2. Could you post a link for 3 please?

Ss3 isnt out i believe

#307 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Safestrap 3 is still in testing. Sounds like its close to ready.

#308 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Stock 10/14 build is up.
  • dshu and narrowpath like this

#309 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Also I know others have mentioned this but MMS/texting does work on other apps such as GoSMS. The stock MMS/texting app doesn't work fully at this time.

#310 carracerz14

carracerz14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

I don't fully understand why it would work on a third party app and not the stock one lmao

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

#311 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

I don't fully understand why it would work on a third party app and not the stock one lmao

From what it sounds like its a bug in the stock app itself on JB.

#312 carracerz14

carracerz14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Yeah if it was in code then nothing would work

#313 johnjutrasii

johnjutrasii

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:johnjutrasii
  • Google+:http://plus.google.com/114874036854597776012

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

Is everyone else having no sound in calls? They can't hear me and I can't hear them. Latest build (10-14) and the previous build (10-8).

Sent from my XT912

#314 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Is everyone else having no sound in calls? They can't hear me and I can't hear them. Latest build (10-14) and the previous build (10-8).

Sent from my XT912

If you have the bluetooth on (connected or not) that can cause that issue, when using the earpiece.

#315 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

If you have the bluetooth on (connected or not) that can cause that issue, when using the earpiece.

That's why I really wish people would read the main post before posting anything. I know there's an issue or two that I haven't documented but the BT one certainly is listed. By the way speaking of not documented if someone can compile a list of what I am missing in the not working/semi working list I'll get that updated. Thanks so much. The past day has been really the first time in a good while I've been able to do anything beyond just adding in the new builds to the thread. And yes I do plan on finishing things such as install info, screen shots, etc eventually... once I feel motivated to get that done lol.

#316 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

That's why I really wish people would read the main post before posting anything. I know there's an issue or two that I haven't documented but the BT one certainly is listed. By the way speaking of not documented if someone can compile a list of what I am missing in the not working/semi working list I'll get that updated. Thanks so much. The past day has been really the first time in a good while I've been able to do anything beyond just adding in the new builds to the thread. And yes I do plan on finishing things such as install info, screen shots, etc eventually... once I feel motivated to get that done lol.

the bluetooth issues and the camera flash and HD options issues are the only thing that have kept me from jumping to this, as fully functional bluetooth and unlike in the past fully functional camera/camcorder are vital for me here lately. I read over at xda that CM10 had been updated to 4.1.2 any idea if they've (hashcode, dhacker) updated there CM10 base, maybe it might fix that mms issue.

#317 dshu

dshu

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSanford, Maine
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

stock 10/14. working great except for known issues...OTA appears to be working.

#318 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

36.32KB   59 downloads

#319 0145ethan

0145ethan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

yeah the new build is 4.1.2, D-Hacker seems to focusing mainly onthe AOSP build right now. So if you are looking for alot of bug fixes they will show up on those first most likely...

#320 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Why are others still asking about Bluetooth and the camera? I am sure when it is resolved that no one will need ask it will be posted over the entire forum in big bold letters!
  • andlaw likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users