#461 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

Working on 2.5...with all the excitement over "kit kat" lol!...I'm slowing development a bit on this...but its not stopping anytime soon...there still needs to be an updated, stable, and completely working custom ROM for this device. :D
  • jeff5241, slvrbul, canezila and 3 others like this

#462 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Are you going with the same camera and gallery??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#463 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Are you going with the same camera and gallery??

Idk...I might go back to the themed 4.1.2 camera/gallery...if you guys like the kit kat ones I'll keep them...I like the simplified UI...but I'm not really attached to them.

#464 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

Hate the kit kat one doesn't save sometimes option funny to get to and flash is off pictures look dirty

#465 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Merry Christmas, in advance, everybody. :)
Have a safe and happy holiday.
  • SoccerRef12 and usmcamgrimm like this

#466 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Same to you and yours

• jl90 likes this

#467 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

BTW...I will have an update ready before New Year's Eve. :D

#468 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

You going back to old camera

#469 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

You going back to old cameraSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it is more reliable...plus I spent a bit of time theming it lol! :D

#470 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thanks!! While I got you trying to save battery never touched no frillz any tutorials

#471 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Thanks!! While I got you trying to save battery never touched no frillz any tutorialsSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No frills tutorial? Or battery saving? You can try using the instructions in the op to underclock/undervolt your phone using smanager... then use no frills to set up your phone with the governor/scheduler you like...all the instructions are in the op... if you have questions I'll try my best to answer them. :)

#472 Exactly

Exactly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Battery saving I'll check op

#473 canezila

canezila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

This is my total DD.  Battery life rocks.  Well, everyhthing rocks!  OC, UC, Bluetooth with my LG700 wireless, Wifi tethering...

I tried 4.3s and 4.4s.  Love the look on some of them.  Would welcome the Bloodrage version *****BUT***** they both (4.3 and 4.4) seem to lack the stability of Bloodrage 2.4. 

So while being tempted to the newer version, I am damn thankful for this 2.4.

Thanks a ton!

My Johovahs Whitness friend saw my phone.  Bet he sh!# himself

• usmcamgrimm, bdazzg1 and jl90 like this

#474 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

This is my total DD. Battery life rocks. Well, everyhthing rocks! OC, UC, Bluetooth with my LG700 wireless, Wifi tethering...

I tried 4.3s and 4.4s. Love the look on some of them. Would welcome the Bloodrage version *****BUT***** they both (4.3 and 4.4) seem to lack the stability of Bloodrage 2.4.

So while being tempted to the newer version, I am damn thankful for this 2.4.

Thanks a ton!

My Johovahs Whitness friend saw my phone. Bet he sh!# himself

All I can say is THANK YOU! It is really nice to know that people enjoy my work and appreciate it.:)

#475 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

What happened here, been very quiet. I know it has been the holidays just making sure everything is all right. Any news on 2.5!!!

Chief

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#476 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

I've been super busy lately...new job...2.5 will be out soon.

Edited by me. LOL

#477 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

I also want to thank tucs for working so hard on maintaining drdevs.com...its a very cool tool to have for the devs on this site. :D

#478 robocuff

robocuff

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

I just installed this rom a week ago for the first time.  I must say, it's a REALLY nice rom.  I thought the red would be too much but it's really not.  It's really well done.  Everything seems to work as advertised and it's as smooth as they get.  I did run into a couple little snags though.  The one is no big deal but puzzling none the less.  The other was a problem that would have made me run if I hadn't figured it out.  The puzzling one is that when using Apex for a launcher, the gallery link that's on the home screen by default force closes.  Long story short, I found that if I try to open the gallery from the home screen, it force closes.  If I then go into the app drawer and open it from there, it opens fine.  Here's the odd thing.  After opening it from the app drawer, it works on the home screen too.  If however, I reboot, the same scenario occurs.  Try it on the home screen, it FC's.  Open it in the app drawer, it works and the one on the home screen works again.  Happens every time I reboot.  I tried deleting the one on the home screen and creating a new one but the same thing happens.  This is nothing I'm worried about though.  Just something that makes me wonder "why does it do that?".  Tried Alogcat but don't get any output from that even after converting it to a system app.  Perhaps the logging is disabled?  Don't know.  Anyway, I don't usually keep a gallery shortcut on my home screen for the gallery anyway so it doesn't really matter.  Sure does have my curiosity getting the best of me though.   :)

The other thing was a bit more of a problem though.  Huge lags when opening apps or going directly from one app to another.  All apps, Settings, user apps, the works. We're talking 5-10 seconds of nothing happening.  Didn't occur right away but after restoring a bunch of apps with Titanium Backup.  Figured the easiest thing to do was to start over and start installing apps a couple at a time to see if I could run it down.  Well, even after starting over, it wasn't long and it was happening again.  Hard to explain why but I began to wonder about that Clean Master app so instead of starting over again, I uninstalled it, rebooted and it's been great ever since.  I looked at the reviews for it on the Play Store and it certainly looks like a good one but for some reason, it didn't seem to want to play nice with my phone.  I've been running it for a week without that app and it's been nothing but great. 

Aside from those two things, the rom has been flawless.  Oh, wait, one more thing.   :)  That bluetooth connected icon in the notification bar.  It's blue!  Where did that come from on this red rom?   :)

Anyway, had to chime in and say thanks and well done.  This is one sweet rom.  

#479 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

I have never had any lag with 2.4 and never had the gallery app issue. Did you downloading again and reinstall. Try downloading to PC then transfer, thinking out loud here. Did you wipe Cache and Dalvik after installing. What about Fix Permissions. If you did all that then it should be fine!!! Chief Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#480 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

The gallery and camera were pulled from kit Kat and I plan to go back to the themed 4.1.2 camera/gallery for 2.5...I think for the most part clean master is a great app but nothing is perfect...lol! I am super glad you guys enjoy this ROM and i wish I hadn't been so busy lately...2.5 will be ready asap. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users