#382 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Any way you can get TiBu updated to the latest version with v2.2? Not sure how hard that is to do but it won't update on the play store. Just a thought.

#383 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Any way you can get TiBu updated to the latest version with v2.2? Not sure how hard that is to do but it won't update on the play store. Just a thought.

Well...the version in the ROM simply can't be updated. ;) normally updating an app is easy as can be...but this one is an exception.
  • bfederspill likes this

#384 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

UPDATE IS LIVE!!!

READ THE CHANGE LOG ON OUR SITE!!!

ENJOY!!!

PLEASE INSTALL THIS UPDATE ON A FRESHLY CREATED OR FULLY WIPED ROM SLOT. :)

• slvrbul likes this

#385 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

Teaser... :D

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

350.15KB   14 downloads
  • slvrbul likes this

#386 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Very nice getting ready to install 2.2!!!

Chief

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• jl90 likes this

Posted Image

#387 stewie griffin

stewie griffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

I had tried installing version 2.0 and 2.1. with either of those versions, TiBu forced closed and I couldn't get it to open. with both versions, I tried creating slots 1, then ended up deleting and recreating the slot and tried reinstalling the rom after doing all 4 wipes on the newly created slot. still was a no go for tibu. then tried using slot 2, and still the same. I did try reading through the other pages for the topic and read about wiping cache and dalvik on the stock side before creating and activating a rom slot and still wouldn't work. I don't have any other roms in any slots, and don't really use the internal sd card to store much data. I set the rom slot size to 3gb. I'm using ss3.11. From the time I did play around with the rom, it was really cool. I'd really like to try the new update as a daily driver, and was wondering if there was any other suggestions I could try

#388 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

I had tried installing version 2.0 and 2.1. with either of those versions, TiBu forced closed and I couldn't get it to open. with both versions, I tried creating slots 1, then ended up deleting and recreating the slot and tried reinstalling the rom after doing all 4 wipes on the newly created slot. still was a no go for tibu. then tried using slot 2, and still the same. I did try reading through the other pages for the topic and read about wiping cache and dalvik on the stock side before creating and activating a rom slot and still wouldn't work. I don't have any other roms in any slots, and don't really use the internal sd card to store much data. I set the rom slot size to 3gb. I'm using ss3.11. From the time I did play around with the rom, it was really cool. I'd really like to try the new update as a daily driver, and was wondering if there was any other suggestions I could try

Do you already have the paid version of TiBu?

#389 stewie griffin

stewie griffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

no, I just have the free version. I did try deleting the version you had with the rom, and reinstalling from the play store. that version wouldn't install.

#390 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Blood Rage 2.2 installed and running smooth. I have it overclocked to 1.325 with no Lag, but then again I have never had a lag problem with this ROM. As far as TiBu goes I never use it I run Ultimate Backup Pro so can't help you there. I also use Nova Launcher, just my preference. Great job jl, keep up the great work. this is my daily driver and have been using it since Version 1.5 and never had any Major issues.

Chief

• jl90 likes this

Posted Image

#391 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Did you wipe cache and dalvik after uninstalling the version in the ROM? Try that then the play store version should install.

#392 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

ROM running great. Flashed on slot 2 (wouldn't work on slot 1?). Adjusted OC to 1300 max 600 min. Love the wallpapers, my favorite is the planets. My complements to the chef. :-)
  • jl90 likes this

#393 stewie griffin

stewie griffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

ok, cool. I don't remember if I had done that before reinstalling tibu from the play store or not. gonna download the latest version and install it after my phone is fully charged. will try and report back if it works for me or not. thanks for your time!
  • jl90 likes this

#394 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

Blood Rage 2.2 installed and running smooth. I have it overclocked to 1.325 with no Lag, but then again I have never had a lag problem with this ROM. As far as TiBu goes I never use it I run Ultimate Backup Pro so can't help you there. I also use Nova Launcher, just my preference. Great job jl, keep up the great work. this is my daily driver and have been using it since Version 1.5 and never had any Major issues.

Chief

I appreciate the kind words. Very glad you like it. :)

#395 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

ok, cool. I don't remember if I had done that before reinstalling tibu from the play store or not. gonna download the latest version and install it after my phone is fully charged. will try and report back if it works for me or not. thanks for your time!

Make sure you install 2.2 on a fresh slot. I hope you get it working bud. If you uninstall tibu and wipe cache and dalvik that will clear out any remaining remnants of tibu. :D

#396 stewie griffin

stewie griffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Make sure you install 2.2 on a fresh slot. I hope you get it working bud. If you uninstall tibu and wipe cache and dalvik that will clear out any remaining remnants of tibu. :D

it'll definitely be installed on a fresh clean slot. I only have the stock rom running, which I debloated myself. will post here and let you know how things go
  • jl90 likes this

#397 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

ROM running great. Flashed on slot 2 (wouldn't work on slot 1?). Adjusted OC to 1300 max 600 min. Love the wallpapers, my favorite is the planets. My complements to the chef. :-)

Thanks bud! I spent quite awhile making that wallpaper. Its definitely the one I'm most proud of. B)

#398 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

Yes that wallpaper is my background as well.
So here is my thoughts after the first day. Installed last night started fresh Slot 2. Took it off charger at 6AM sent 2 texts And 3 phone calls. Battery went from 99 to 60 in a matter of 3 hours. I could use 2.1 all day on moderate use and get 24 hours on my Maxx.
Granted I still need to let the ROM settle so I will update again tomorrow!!!

Chief

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#399 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Yes that wallpaper is my background as well. So here is my thoughts after the first day. Installed last night started fresh Slot 2. Took it off charger at 6AM sent 2 texts And 3 phone calls. Battery went from 99 to 60 in a matter of 3 hours. I could use 2.1 all day on moderate use and get 24 hours on my Maxx. Granted I still need to let the ROM settle so I will update again tomorrow!!! ChiefSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That's sounds like you might need to calibrate the battery man...I didn't really mess with anything "under the hood" except changing the superuser to Super SU...I would definitely let it settle in but I haven't personally noticed any difference in battery life.

#400 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

Heavy use...3+hrs of screen on time. Mostly on hangouts lol! RAZR... not Maxx.

347.88KB   29 downloads

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users