#301 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

I don't mean new leak. Its been around for a while, the last release of jelly bean. My phone was way faster back on gingerbread and battery life was actually acceptable.

As for the steps I've used to debug. I always clean install even deleting old slot and creating a different one. The camera has been crashing my phone every time I go into the gallery. It then corrupts the image. I'm also experiencing a weird over clocking issues. It over clocks for about 5 minutes then reverts back to 1200.

I did switch back to stock and its given me zero issues so far. Not the snappiest but still basically bug free.

Well I honestly don't know why or what is causing your camera/gallery issues... they have been the same since 1.0. I will say that if you're using no frills you have to go into the app, select settings and then select refresh frequencies or it will revert to stock values.
You could try backing up your photos to your comp or external sd then deleting the dcim folder then wipe cache and dalvik and then boot up. Maybe something got corrupted some where along the way...again I'm not sure. I haven't had that particular issue and no one else has complained of it. I hope you can figure it out.

#302 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Well oc should have nothing to do with it. :) I'm afraid it may be the skip track mod doesn't play nice with Pandora with Bluetooth (only thing different about 1.4 and 1.5 that could cause that). I don't use either lol! You could try 1.4 and see I'll pm you a link if you'd like. I would very much like to figure that out. Any help is always appreciated. :)

OK, could you send me a link for 1.4 (I must of deleted it) and I'll try it again to see if I have the same problem or not. Thanks for your help though. I still want to check your new update coming out, it's the crack flasher in me..... :-)

#303 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

OK, could you send me a link for 1.4 (I must of deleted it) and I'll try it again to see if I have the same problem or not. Thanks for your help though. I still want to check your new update coming out, it's the crack flasher in me..... :-)

Dude if the mod screws up your Pandora Bluetooth set up I can send you the android policy jar from an older version...then you will have that back but at the cost of the skip mod. :(

#304 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Dude if the mod screws up your Pandora Bluetooth set up I can send you the android policy jar from an older version...then you will have that back but at the cost of the skip mod. :(

I'm not to worried about losing the skip mod so if you can send me a link to the APJ that would be fine (you might have to tell me how to install it). I should be able to use it (APJ) when your new ROM update comes out right? I appreciate you doing this for me.
  • jl90 likes this

#305 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

I'm not to worried about losing the skip mod so if you can send me a link to the APJ that would be fine (you might have to tell me how to install it). I should be able to use it (APJ) when your new ROM update comes out right? I appreciate you doing this for me.

Totally not a problem. I appreciate your feedback. :) I can absolutely walk you through it all you need is a file explorer or adb. As far as the update goes I'm gonna run this a full day...before I release it. So far so fast!! Lol! So tomorrow after work...damn :( ...will be the release.

I will show y'all a little teaser though...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

196.4KB   25 downloads

166.32KB   25 downloads

209.2KB   25 downloads

#306 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Nice!!!
  • jl90 likes this

#307 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

UPDATED! v1.6 IS LIVE!

• TeamRage likes this

#308 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

@bfederspill if you still need that apj...I'll hook you up tonight after work. :)

#309 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

@bfederspill if you still need that apj...I'll hook you up tonight after work. :)

I'll take it if you don't mind. I'm going to try iHeart radio also to see if I have the same problem. Thank you.
P.S. don't forget the instructions.... :-)
  • jl90 likes this

#310 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

I'll take it if you don't mind. I'm going to try iHeart radio also to see if I have the same problem. Thank you.
P.S. don't forget the instructions.... :-)

Absolutely man. Its an easy process. :)

#311 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

If you all have liked bloodrage before.... you will love v1.6!!! .... smooth, FAST, simple....... the option to OC is still there, but there really is no need to (unless you are like me and have to push the limits) .... hands down, best version yet.....!!!!!

HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

• usmcamgrimm, zooyork0721 and jl90 like this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#312 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

If you all have liked bloodrage before.... you will love v1.6!!! .... smooth, FAST, simple....... the option to OC is still there, but there really is no need to (unless you are like me and have to push the limits) .... hands down, best version yet.....!!!!!HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

I truly appreciate the kind words man. Thank you!! :)

#313 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

16.64KB   32 downloads

I thought I'd share this screenshot johnthehillbilly shared with me. I will admit that this is not a typical score you can expect to achieve...I think he OC'ed to around 2.0ghz...lol! However, I think it does show the speed and stability of this ROM nicely. :D

#314 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Actually that was "stock" OC .... 1.3ghz

:):)

• jl90 likes this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#315 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Actually that was "stock" OC .... 1.3ghz

:):)

Well even better. Lol!! Thanks for the clarification! :)

#316 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Hey there people...I realize not everyone is as big a fan of red as I am (blasphemy!) so I included in the OP a link for slwest78's Blue Jelly Xtreme theme. It incorporates nicely with the ROM and is one of the nicest most complete themes around. :)

If you are already using this ROM currently just flash it over the top of it.

If you have not flashed the ROM yet install the ROM...set it up...then flash the theme.

Enjoy! :)

Edit!!! If you want to use this theme you MUST wipe cache and dalvik BEFORE and AFTER you flash the theme!
Sorry guys hope no one has major problems because of my instructions fail! jl's fault. :(
  • slwest78 likes this

#317 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

See post above!! Lol! Sorry.

#318 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Trying the blue theme and I'm getting a FC on Gmail. I did the wipes before and after installation. Tried updating Gmail on playstore but it failed. The blue is kind of cool (hope I don't go to hell for saying that). :-)
  • jl90 likes this

#319 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Did you try fixing permissions? If that doesn't do it... try clearing data from the app.go to settings/apps find gmail and select clear data. If it still is fc'ing go back to the app in settings menu and select uninstall updates. Then the playstore version should install. Oh and as far as liking the blue...I like it too but I like red more! Lol! I know everyone has their preferences. :)

#320 bfederspill

bfederspill

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRoy, Utah

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Got it working now, went to apps and stopped/ cleared, rebooted, wiped. Works now. Don't want to update on play store cause I don't want to loose the theme color. Blue isn't too bad, I'll check it out for a couple days. Thanks for the help.
  • jl90 likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users