#221 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

Would you guys/gals be interested in the og battery mod? I don't think I would bake it in but I could add it in the ROM as an extra...just flash it and go. :D
  • garywojdan81 and bfederspill like this

#222 Battleicious

Battleicious

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Why do you keep making it difficult to download. I've registered on 2 on your new sites and I still can't see the download. Just post the link here like a normal person.

• zooyork0721 likes this

#223 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Why do you keep making it difficult to download. I've registered on 2 on your new sites and I still can't see the download. Just post the link here like a normal person.

Wow. I explained earlier I apologize and it will get better. There are 2 download links on the new site. Sorry I spend hours of my free time to make this and you are so terribly inconvenienced.
  • garywojdan81, elvtiv and racerraj like this

#224 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

-1 :-[

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using TapaTalk 4

• usmcamgrimm and jl90 like this

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#225 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

I just want to let everyone know I have not tested this with the newest safestrap. I am thinking it might not work. If anyone on the new SS wants to try it and let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

#226 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

I just want to let everyone know I have not tested this with the newest safestrap. I am thinking it might not work. If anyone on the new SS wants to try it and let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Just tried & it does not flash with ss3.53:(

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4

#227 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLampasas, TX

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

That's not good.

#228 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

That's not good.

Its being worked on now....:)

HD tappin' ..... hillbilly style!...

• garywojdan81 and SoccerRef12 like this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#229 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

As far as the new safestrap goes...I don't know if any of the moto blur ROMs will load with it yet. My personal feeling is that while I'm sure it will be awesome at this point it's still being sorted out so I'm not in a big rush to use it. 3.11 works fine for me. Having said that I am working on a solution. I will need testers though. Hopefully soon. :)
  • garywojdan81 and aneeshmbabu like this

#230 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

I am running SS 3.53 and willing to test !!!

• jl90 likes this

Posted Image

#231 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

Download link has been changed in the OP...its as close to direct as it will be.

#232 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLampasas, TX

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Well.....here's my story: I downloaded v1.3 twice and tried installing it on a recreated, brand new ROM slot twice and it wouldn't get past the set up "this could take a few minutes" screen. Soooooo....I restored my previous version, v1.1,  to the new ROM slot and dirty flashed v1.3 over it. Seems to working so far (fingers crossed). Anyone else dirty flash? Will my Razr Maxx turn on me at some point and try to kill me? 

• jl90 likes this

#233 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLampasas, TX

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Love the new theming...pulsing blood rage splash screen, dark email & messaging, etc. Where is the boot up animation/sound located?
  • jl90 likes this

#234 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Love the new theming...pulsing blood rage splash screen, dark email & messaging, etc. Where is the boot up animation/sound located?

Animation lives in /system/media

HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

• SoccerRef12 likes this

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#235 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well.....here's my story: I downloaded v1.3 twice and tried installing it on a recreated, brand new ROM slot twice and it wouldn't get past the set up "this could take a few minutes" screen. Soooooo....I restored my previous version, v1.1, to the new ROM slot and dirty flashed v1.3 over it. Seems to working so far (fingers crossed). Anyone else dirty flash? Will my Razr Maxx turn on me at some point and try to kill me?

Did you down load from the same place twice? Just weird...I had no issues with test versions. Also your phone should now be treated as a wild animal...they do turn on ya sometimes! Lol!! A dirty fash shouldn't hurt. I just recommend clean because I test clean...ya know? :)

#236 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLampasas, TX

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Did you down load from the same place twice? Just weird...I had no issues with test versions. Also your phone should now be treated as a wild animal...they do turn on ya sometimes! Lol!! A dirty fash shouldn't hurt. I just recommend clean because I test clean...ya know? :)

Yes, downloaded through the links here which originally took me to teamrage.net then to the download site. Second download was from the 'simplified' download on team rage. Both times from the main download link, not the mirror. I had reverted to SS 3.11 and there might have been lingering issues from v3.5, but that's just a guess on my part. I really like v1.3. I didn't load v1.2 due to some of the issues people were reporting. I was very happy with v1.1.....but sooner than later that itch to load a new ROM gets to me and I had to give v1.3 a try, lol. Great work on v1.3, great battery life, very smooth, no lag like on some other blur ROMs. I highly recommend this ROM!

P.S. the boot sound is VERY loud. I had to go in and delete it (embarrassing at work...DROID!!!!!!!! Lol). Like the new animation of the pulsing Blood Rage instead of the dripping blood repeating.

• johnthehillbilly and jl90 like this

#237 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

Thank you man! I try my best to make this run as best I know how.There is now a fix for the safestrap issue so as soon as I get set up to do it I will push an update (fix only). Truly happy you like the ROM and any ideas or things you all want included don't hesitate. I will do my best to make it happen! :D

#238 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Thank you man! I try my best to make this run as best I know how.There is now a fix for the safestrap issue so as soon as I get set up to do it I will push an update (fix only). Truly happy you like the ROM and any ideas or things you all want included don't hesitate. I will do my best to make it happen! :D

Thanks for addressing the ss issue. I've been wanting to try 1.3 really bad. Will the fix be separate or only thru the ota app? I'm already on ss3.53 & would like to get this on my stock side if possible. I joined the teamrage site just to get it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

• jl90 likes this

#239 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Thanks for addressing the ss issue. I've been wanting to try 1.3 really bad. Will the fix be separate or only thru the ota app? I'm already on ss3.53 & would like to get this on my stock side if possible. I joined the teamrage site just to get it!

I don't currently have ota updater...yet. I plan on adding it in but wanted to focus on performance and theming first. :) I would really be hesitant to recommend installing this to stock yet. I don't know if it's ready for that. With that said if you're confident enough to wanna test it on stock side that would be great though. This whole deal is very new and I don't want to see anyone have a major problem. Hope that makes sense...I tend to be cautious to a fault.

The SS fix was thanks to nobe1976. (Many thanks to him) :)

#240 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

I don't currently have ota updater...yet. I plan on adding it in but wanted to focus on performance and theming first. :) I would really be hesitant to recommend installing this to stock yet. I don't know if it's ready for that. With that said if you're confident enough to wanna test it on stock side that would be great though. This whole deal is very new and I don't want to see anyone have a major problem. Hope that makes sense...I tend to be cautious to a fault.

The SS fix was thanks to nobe1976. (Many thanks to him) :)

Well, I'm nothing if not daring.......I'm currently out shopping to upgrade anyway. Any suggestions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users