• Twitter:pcarenza
  • Google+:pcarenza@gmail.com
  • LocationTampa Bay
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD, Nexus 7

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Thanks! I thought I was losing my mind!

Edit: is there any way to disable it?

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

Yep... a modified quick double tap... more like tap and drag.... and drag that ball right up to the top center of the scretiten into the big round 'x'.

But try it first.... I love this feature. It's true multitasking.. and if you DL the halo app from the play store (Free), you can pin apps to notifications so you can switch between apps on the fly.

• localceleb likes this

#282 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

pcarenza - I bought a jawbone UP.  it sync via the 3.5mm jack on the phone.  I was using Slim Rom at the time and it wouldnt sync or recognize or anything.  You think any of these kernel fixes may have fixed that issue?

i went through all normal torubleshooting on it to make sure it should of been working (volume all the way up etc etc).  I had to revert to a 4.1.2 base rom to get it working right.  I would of had to guess it was a kernel issue and not android software because im sure it works fine on a 4.2.2 nexus

Is it working on this ROM? There was a lot fixed with bluetooth and audio for the kernel/device.

#283 localceleb

localceleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yep... a modified quick double tap... more like tap and drag.... and drag that ball right up to the top center of the scretiten into the big round 'x'.

But try it first.... I love this feature. It's true multitasking.. and if you DL the halo app from the play store (Free), you can pin apps to notifications so you can switch between apps on the fly.

Haha. I just don't think it's for me.  May try it down the road again.

Also, I have had this happen twice now. Getting the black screen of death. Phone is having trouble waking up once it's has been idle and I have to manually reboot. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary either. I've ran your previous 3 versions of Xenon and all were on a clean install and never encountered this issue. Anyone else seeing this?

#284 finndo77

finndo77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:finndo77
  • Locationsouth crapatstic
  • Current Device(s):Droid4, Droid Razr HD, Nook 16GB Tablet

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

Was going to flash this Tonight over 6/4, but sounds like I should wait a couple more days for an update...

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

#285 cliberti

cliberti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Also, I have had this happen twice now. Getting the black screen of death. Phone is having trouble waking up once it's has been idle and I have to manually reboot. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary either. I've ran your previous 3 versions of Xenon and all were on a clean install and never encountered this issue. Anyone else seeing this?

I am seeing the same issue.  It was also present on the latest Cyanogen mod

#286 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Funny, it's happened to me a few times in the earlier versions but not this one... I'm taking note. Might be a wakelock issue.

#287 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

I am seeing the same issue.  It was also present on the latest Cyanogen mod

Then it's probably something up with the new razr-qcom kernel. It's getting better, but not all there yet.

#288 jrock

jrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

This. Is. Amazing! Best just got better!

• Gytole likes this

#289 franzie3

franzie3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Twitter:@MikeFranz3
  • Google+:Michael Franz
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Samsung GS3, Xoom 4G, Asus Tf300T

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

Gonna try tomorrow. It wasn't on slim which was 4.2.2 and I think the issue was kernel related. I'm gonna try to flash tomorrow and see and if not then flash byte codes kernel and see.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#290 Gytole

Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!
  • Current Device(s):HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 7 FLO

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:57 AM

Good catch! I'll write that down for fixing......

No problem! You shoulda seen my girlfriends face! I literally changed one setting, then rebooted... Till i found it. She was like you cant be real. Lmao
I had to find it though cause it was the fastest rom ive tried so far and its as close to aokp as i want and a working camcorder? Sold... I was finding that screenlock problem SON. Gytbauss
Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#291 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

I've downloaded this twice now - seems to be good download - but fails on installation of the ROM.  I've not had any problems installing anything.  I also wipe everything before trying.

On TWRP - any thoughts?  Things to try?

Currently on RAGE HD, and have used Eclipse, both without issue.

Proud father of a US Marine

#292 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

I've downloaded this twice now - seems to be good download - but fails on installation of the ROM.  I've not had any problems installing anything.  I also wipe everything before trying.

On TWRP - any thoughts?  Things to try?

Currently on RAGE HD, and have used Eclipse, both without issue.

is rage hd 4.2.2 based???

if not, i think you need to mount the system before you flash

#293 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

is rage hd 4.2.2 based???

if not, i think you need to mount the system before you flash

Thanks.  If you mean "click MOUNT, then select system", Yes, I do that all the time on TWRP, ROMS, etc.

#294 sgpapesh

sgpapesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

Rom is slick. However, I keep getting things like "Contacts has stopped" or "Settings has stopped" errors. Any ideas?

#295 franzie3

franzie3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Twitter:@MikeFranz3
  • Google+:Michael Franz
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Samsung GS3, Xoom 4G, Asus Tf300T

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

pcarenza - I tried the latest build and no dice getting my UP to work.  I even tried bytecodes new kernel.  The device kept telling me i needed to turn my volume up  (since it reads through the 3.5mm jack) and it was turned all the way up on all levels.  However i do have good news....

I tried dhackers Skrilax 6/13 nightly build for CM 10.1 and that is making it work.  It must but whatever other kernel changes are merged in.  at least that is my guess.

#296 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

So, I got the ROM to load without gapps.  I then went back to do gapps, and it failed.  So i'm redownloading gapps to try again.

EDIT:  Loaded up this time!  Now to give it a go!

#297 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

pcarenza - I tried the latest build and no dice getting my UP to work.  I even tried bytecodes new kernel.  The device kept telling me i needed to turn my volume up  (since it reads through the 3.5mm jack) and it was turned all the way up on all levels.  However i do have good news....

I tried dhackers Skrilax 6/13 nightly build for CM 10.1 and that is making it work.  It must but whatever other kernel changes are merged in.  at least that is my guess.

OK I'm updating everything with the nightly kernel changes, clobbering, and rebuilding everything. Baby steps...

BTW for everyone, I'm sure you all know there are some stability issues with these ROMS based on the razrqcom kernels. We're looking into it, rest assured!

• Gytole likes this

#298 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

I have not flashed 6/12 build yet...Should I hold off and wait for the next update?

Posted Image

#299 pcarenza

pcarenza

Team Horizon developer

• Developer
  • 342 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

As with all roms, flash at your own risk :) A factory reset helped settle everything down, fwiw. 

#300 jrock

jrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

Am I doing something wrong with the OTA update? I downloaded it, my gapps are on the phone storage, and when I hit install it reboots me into recovery.  My question is, am I supposed to flash the rom or just the let the phone sit there and it does it by itself? Because the little dialog box says that it will reboot itself automatically once installed, but not sure...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users